Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

This site still active?

Can't register? Having other problems? Post them here. This is the only board that you may post to if you are not a registered user.

This site still active?

#1  Postby UltraPrime » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Just wondering if this is current site. There doesn't seem to be much traffic here.
UltraPrime
Cultist
Cultist

Re: This site still active?

#2  Postby shaggai » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Yes the site is still alive :lol: . Work is going on behind the scenes to add Spearhead into the files as well as the usual bugfixes and corrections - specifically the recent IA updates and FAQs for the IA Army lists as well as the Elysian list. I completeley expected a small break in the 40K action after spearhead as I knew GW would go hard and heavy on the Fantasy side with their new edition. Traffic will generally pick up once we make a new general release as well as soon as GW decides to tease the next 40K race for 5E...
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: This site still active?

#3  Postby Spack » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 am

I guess you're looking at the forums and seeing little posting going on. That's because the busy part of the site is the Tracker where bugs are reported. Hardly anyone uses the forums because the tracker provides a much better way of dealing with bugs. If you go look at the dates on bug reports you'll see that it's pretty busy. Overall traffic to the site is almost at it's highest since I took over running it a few years ago - lots of people come here to check for updates and bugs but don't actually post.
Dan
AB40k Site Admin/Beta Tester
Age of Strife Owner/Admin: http://www.ageofstrife.com
Gaming Figures Partner/Admin: http://www.gamingfigures.com
Spack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Website Help