Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Kranon the Relentless and Vrosh Tattersoul?

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Kranon the Relentless and Vrosh Tattersoul?

#1  Postby tronage » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Just curious if there is a way to take these two guys from Chaos Crimson Slaughter (found in the Dark Vengeance box)?

Now I guess for Kranon, I can just take a standard lord and outfit him accordingly:
In the Crimson Slaughter supplement, they list Kranon the relentless (as per the model found in the Dark Vengeance box) as having: the blade of relentless, Slaughterer's Horns, Daemonheart, Plasma pistol and Sigil of Corruption. And I know I can re-name the figure in AB to be named Kranon, but I would think in the Crimson Slaughter supplement file for AB would have the main leader and have his own HQ entry "pre-built"?

As for Vrosh Tattersoul, he is titled as "Chaos Space Marine Aspiring Champion" But also on his Data Sheet he does bear the HQ Logo in the upper left, so should be a Character HQ choice. This one I'm not sure of how to "workaround". He is kinda like a normal aspiring champ, but with 2 wounds, Rage, and "The Cleaver" (which is a pretty neat sounding rule). I guess I can workaround this by just taking a stock "chaos lord" to use as a 65 pt place holder and then just use pen and paper for "Vrosh". But again, since he is a character from Crimson Slaughter, with his own data-sheet, it would be nice to have him as a HQ choice.

If these guys are "missing" and should be included, I can provide any of the info needed from the datasheet/supplement.

As usual I'm just asking first before bug-tracking anything so I don't clutter up the bug tracker with things that are just hidden somewhere I didn't see, not broken, etc.
tronage
Cultist
Cultist

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions