Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

CSM

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

CSM

#1  Postby KeX » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi im new here and just buy AB

Im playing CSM and every info of weapons or special rules on description it says look page that and that so do i have to download something so i can have all info of each imidiatly when i print list or is there any way to edit each

Thanx of any answer or help
KeX
Recruit
Recruit

Re: CSM

#2  Postby Spack » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:31 pm

This is all the information that is in the files, there is nothing else to download. The AB files are not a replacement for the codex, they are for creating a list. You can use ABCreator to edit the files yourself to add information, however note that any updates you install later will overwrite it.
Dan
AB40k Site Admin/Beta Tester
Age of Strife Owner/Admin: http://www.ageofstrife.com
Gaming Figures Partner/Admin: http://www.gamingfigures.com
Spack
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby KeX » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Got codex and all but its not easy to look all things, its slowing game :) anyway tnx for replay
KeX
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby slaaneshgod » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am

I miss when all that printed on my army builder roster as well honestly. made games super fast. just quick this rule means this blurbs with page numbers for the rules themselves if quick reminder didn't work. I understand why though with how strict GW is on their licenses.
slaaneshgod
Recruit
Recruit

#5  Postby SnorreSelmer » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:27 am

Well, including that info would awaken the GW legal team, and then there wouldn't be a 40k-file for AB at all. We don't want that.
SnorreSelmer
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions