Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Epic Armageddon maintenance

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Epic Armageddon maintenance

#1  Postby Nostok » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 am

Having found that the data files were hosted here for Epic Armageddon and not found anyone obviously maintaining them I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of who is responsible for the files. I was thinking about some modifications and updates and getting involved and do not know who to talk to about this.
Nostok
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Epic Armageddon maintenance

#2  Postby jlong05 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Nostok wrote:Having found that the data files were hosted here for Epic Armageddon and not found anyone obviously maintaining them I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of who is responsible for the files. I was thinking about some modifications and updates and getting involved and do not know who to talk to about this.

I think harkan was doing this on the side. You may try pming him here or on Lonewolfs site. I think he is harkan_again there
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05
Maintainer
Maintainer

#3  Postby Homer_S » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm

I had toyed with the idea of doing it but found two things:

1) What are the official rules?
2) Time Time Time

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4  Postby Nostok » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

I had similar thoughts and there are a few rules variants that are widely used. Primarily I would want to just get it updated to the latest Epic:EA living rulebook and FAQ (http://www.net-armageddon.org). Secondly to apply the sort of roster rules that are available in the 40K set so that other variants of the rules could be selected in the future.
Nostok
Recruit
Recruit

#5  Postby saiisil » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:50 am

Aside from the link provided by Nostok (I haven't looked to see if any changes are made there to the last printing by GW) here is another link (US GW site) straight to the page by GW for Epic. http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat480006a&categoryId=6700004a&section=&aId=21500019a
saiisil
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions