Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

IA1 Second Edition

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

IA1 Second Edition

#1  Postby ferrers » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi Guys long time lurker 1st time poster.

First off thank you very much for hard work over the years in providing the data files.

I was wondering with the recent release of IA1 - Second edition will the files be updated to take account of the new Armored Battle Group army list in the same book as this has changed quite considerably since the previous revision.

I'm aware that the book is really just a compilation from the other IA books and as such I am unsure if any new units have actually been added.

Thanks

Ferrers
ferrers
Recruit
Recruit

Re: IA1 Second Edition

#2  Postby Homer_S » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:15 pm

ferrers wrote:Hi Guys long time lurker 1st time poster.

First off thank you very much for hard work over the years in providing the data files.

I was wondering with the recent release of IA1 - Second edition will the files be updated to take account of the new Armored Battle Group army list in the same book as this has changed quite considerably since the previous revision.

I'm aware that the book is really just a compilation from the other IA books and as such I am unsure if any new units have actually been added.

Thanks

Ferrers

One of us has to buy it.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby jlong05 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 am

However, If he wanted to buy it for me and donate it as a gift, I would be happy to work on it.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05
Maintainer
Maintainer

#4  Postby ferrers » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Hehe no worries guys iv not even got my copy in the post from FW yet but at £60 I'm not gonna be able to afford a second one! :wink:
ferrers
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions