Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

raising number of boyz, 1000 pts army

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

raising number of boyz, 1000 pts army

#1  Postby proudfit » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 pm

I need to know how to raise my Boyz number to the legal limits (ie 10 to 30) for 1000pts. How do I a Waagh Banner for Nobz unit. Also when adding a Grot Orderly with it sends my Nob unit for the Limit for Model, by codex pg. 38 Grot orderly are purely decorative and are always ingored for games purpose. Samething applies to Grot Oilers and Ammo Runts.
Decicated Trukk have no options for upgrades.
proudfit
Recruit
Recruit

Re: raising number of boyz, 1000 pts army

#2  Postby Homer_S » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Add a Boyz unit, either click the "+" button repeatedly until the model count gets to 30 or right-click on the unit and select Adjust Count > Specify Model Count... and type in 30, OK.

Add a Nobz unit, add Nobz. Dial that line up to 9. Add the Painboy by clicking the box. Select that line and click Grot Orderly. No error is produced.

If you want all 9 Nobz in the above unit to have Waaagh Banners, select the Nobz model line (the second line in the unit) and click on Waaagh Banner under option, you probably have to scroll that panel down a bit.

If you only want one Nob to have it, reduce the line of 9 to 8, add another line of Nobz and keep it at 1. Then select that line and click Waaagh Banner.

Are you using the latest version (1.29) and what version of Army Builder are you using?

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions