Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Grey Knight Psycannon

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Grey Knight Psycannon

#1  Postby Kiiiddd » Wed May 04, 2011 8:42 am

I think it would to a cool idea to put a psycannon count in the roster statistics like you have for tau with seeker missiles.

I have seen a lot of list the are designed around maximising the amount of psycannons on the field and thought it would be cool to have a counter.

P.S. Awesome work on getting the update out fast but.. it would have been awesome if you had falcions as +2(I know it is unclear but it would of convinced my friends lol)
Kiiiddd
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Grey Knight Psycannon

#2  Postby Homer_S » Wed May 04, 2011 11:38 am

I think that one will have to wait until there is an FAQ.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby Kiiiddd » Wed May 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Oh and the Ordo Malleus Inquisitor has no option to buy Terminator Armour
Kiiiddd
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby shaggai » Wed May 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Kiiiddd wrote:Oh and the Ordo Malleus Inquisitor has no option to buy Terminator Armour

This is because the OM Inquisitor in Terminator Armor is bought as a model to himself, than as an wargear option. This is a necessary evil as it is easier to handle it this way than to explain to users the multitudes of problems which could occur if they were to purchase Termi armour, change weaponry available to a temi model, then change their mind and remove terminator armour.

And I would like to do something like the psycannon count, or at least have AB signifcantly help the procedure somewhat so this could be exended to other lists as well...we'll see on this one...
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions