Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Chaos Termi's and Reaper Auto Cannon

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Chaos Termi's and Reaper Auto Cannon

#1  Postby grognut » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Hail, and good fortune All,

Just getting back into 40K and I'm finishing the hoards of models I bought a few years back.

I have a comment regarding the AB40k5. I've only got the trail version but if I create a squad of Terminators I can give them all Reaper Auto Cannons. In the Codex page 94 ( I belive I have the latest but as I say I've been out of touch) it states that one terminator may replace his twin-linked bolter with a Reaper autocannon or a Heavy Flamer..

Has this rule been supeceded or is it an error.
grognut
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Chaos Termi's and Reaper Auto Cannon

#2  Postby Spack » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:26 pm

What version of the files are you using? I've just checked the 1.10a file from the Downloads section and while you can give all the terminators heavy weapons it turns the unit entry red and the validation note in the status bar at the bottom says "Chaos Terminators: Too many heavy weapons".
Dan
AB40k Site Admin/Beta Tester
Age of Strife Owner/Admin: http://www.ageofstrife.com
Gaming Figures Partner/Admin: http://www.gamingfigures.com
Spack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Chaos Termi's and Reaper Auto Cannon

#3  Postby grognut » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi Spack,

I have looked at it again and can see what you mean. I did not spot the red ( or didn't register it meant a problem) and didn't see the warning at the bottom. (Time to clean my glasses or my eyesight)

Thankyou for your response,

Grognut
grognut
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions