Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Space Wolves GLitch Question

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Space Wolves GLitch Question

#1  Postby captaindannyb » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi everyone,

Just started using the space wolves army builder, works well. I think this is an area where we can discuss things that may be incorrect, but if its not let me know and I'll go to the appropriate thread.

1st thing I've run into is when you give grey hunters a melta, and then the free second melta when the squad numbers 10, if you place them in a rhino a red flag goes up that the squad can't have the second melta gun. when you add the rhino to the squad it makes the squad number go from 10 to 11, maybe that has something to do with it, perhaps the programming for the free weapon is set to work only when the squad hits 10?

any thoughts?

yea after some experimenting, if you drop the grey hunter squad to 9 men it will allow you to have the second free weapon. the rhino adds one to the squad so if you drop the men to 9 then the rhino is the tenth
captaindannyb
Recruit
Recruit

#2  Postby Spack » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Bugs are reporting in the bug tracker, the one for the Space Marines (which includes Space Wolves) is here: modules.php?name=Projects&op=PJProject&project_id=2

Please check the closed reports as well as open before posting. The glitch with the rhino counting as a squad member is already know about, and will be fixed in the next release.
Dan
AB40k Site Admin/Beta Tester
Age of Strife Owner/Admin: http://www.ageofstrife.com
Gaming Figures Partner/Admin: http://www.gamingfigures.com
Spack
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby Palemon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:09 pm

A second question for teh mighty and allpowerfull coders :)

Am I just blind or where does it say that canis wolfborn gets a 4+ invulnerable save? AB gives him one and I would like to know what part of the codex I can refer to if questioned about it by a opponent.

thanks in advance :)
Palemon
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby shaggai » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Palemon wrote:A second question for teh mighty and allpowerfull coders :)

Am I just blind or where does it say that canis wolfborn gets a 4+ invulnerable save? AB gives him one and I would like to know what part of the codex I can refer to if questioned about it by a opponent.

thanks in advance :)

That would be an error...
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions