Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

IA:6 updates?

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

IA:6 updates?

#1  Postby larylich » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:27 am

I was wondering if someone has plans to update the Kreig/chaos lists with the new units from IA:6?

Thank you!
larylich
Recruit
Recruit

#2  Postby bkito » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:35 pm

I'd second this question in regards to the Reaver Titan in particular. I have one and I'd really love to be able to use army builder when fielding it!
bkito
Recruit
Recruit

#3  Postby jlong05 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:36 am

IA items will eventually be entered, however as this is a volunteer effort, many times we cannot get work done until one of the maintainers wishes to purchase said specialty rule book.

As I own very few FW books and my household is now a single income family I doubt I will have the opportunity to get IA6. If however, one of our wealthier patrons wishes to purchase said rulebook and ship it to me as a gift, I would be happy to work on those rules once they have been available for 1 month to the general public. That of course is for any future rulebook as well. ;)
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05
Maintainer
Maintainer

#4  Postby shaggai » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Pretty much in the same boat as jlong - it addition I know that we have the impending doom of a new IG codex on the horizon. And knowing that these sort of things always come up (IA doing something to a race that will be updated) we might have to take a longer wait and see to compare what is NOW legal according to the new IG codex to what the IA authors wrote.
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5  Postby larylich » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:53 am

How about I buy it and let you borrow it. ;)
larylich
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions