Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Should be easy...

Have a question about how to do something in the datafiles? Ask it here, we'll help if we can. NOTE: We cannot teach you how to use ABCREATE or how our files work, we don't have the time.

Should be easy...

#1  Postby Melkoren » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:44 pm

I just downloaded the Army of Death mini dex from Bell of Lost Souls and wanted to try it out.

Before I make a list I'd like to modify my AB data files to make Feel No Pain and Furious Charge available to specific units for different points cost (as this is the only major difference between the the current 5th Edition BA file and Army of Death). Example Feel No Pain costs 3 points per model for a Tac Squad and 15 points for a Captain.

My question is: Since the Universal Special Rules are already in the AB40k5 data files, how can I add Army of Death to the list of Space Marine Armies and then how do I modify a renamed copy of the blood angels data files to add the option to purchase Feel No Pain or Furious Charge as if they were Equipment for individual points costs for different models/units?

This is my first time to edit a data file, so any general tutorial posts or links would likely be a huge help as well.

Thanks in advance

-Josh
Melkoren
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Datafile Programming Support