Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Want Vortex Template? Can't Find it?

Advance news or just a rumour, post them here for all to see.

Want Vortex Template? Can't Find it?

#1  Postby Pappystein » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:03 am

If you want the Vortex Apocalypse template and can't find it... Check out GW UK's online store. I just ordered one for myself for here in the US. Sure it costs a little more but it is wicked cool looking vs mundane 3" Blast Template...

Also for you Kitbasher/Kunverzon People out there.... the GW store site has sprue pictures for most of the Warhammer/Warhammer40K line online. Don't need the complete catalog as much....

Craig P

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk

It appears that the Vortex template is limited release OUTSIDE of the UK only BTW!
Pappystein
Conscript
Conscript

#2  Postby Wraithlord » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:28 pm

You can actually get 3 vortex templates out of the one package. The blister pack is the same shape as the template and the inside and outside sections are a bare millimeter bigger than the actual template itself. Just paint them up to match and voila, 3 vortex templates.
Thousand Sons: kicking ass like never before
Wraithlord
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

#3  Postby Chunky_Baby » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:54 pm

I have one or maybe two spare if anyone wants them.

reply and tell me if you want one and I'll see what I can do. Still waiting on a buddy to tell me if he's going to buy one.
Kill!! Maim!!! Burn!!!!
Kharn the Betrayer

World Eaters: <B> ONCE</B> the embodiment of slaughter...now nerfed - thanks GW...
Chunky_Baby
Dire Avenger
Dire Avenger

#4  Postby Pappystein » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:00 am

Well after a long drawn out Fiasco I finally have it! The original order shipped without it (even though it was on the invoice.) I had to contact GW and they shipped one that arrived a week later.
Pappystein
Conscript
Conscript

#5  Postby chromedog » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:08 am

Further to Wraithlord's post.

I noticed this when I got mine. A couple of coats of auto primer, some freehand "woo, scary wqrp space stuff" and et voila, two more vortex grenade templates for the price.

Here are some pics.

The one in the middle is the original. The others have been based on heavy card and pretty heavily varnished (estapol matt, 4 coats) and are reasonably durable.
chromedog
Recruit
Recruit

Return to 40K Rumors and News