a mystery to me, never tried those since not available off the shelf
25%
best when equipped with the Rocket option
13%
best when left with the Stormbolter option
63%

Total votes : 8

#16  Postby SmilingDevil » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Ah, Ok, so base would only be neccessary, in case the space the Pod takes on the field would be significantly less that 5", funny thing is, the "eggshell" I uses (and which I said does actually phisically fit a Dreadnaught with bannerpole inside) plus the "gear" I put on so far has exactly the diameter of 5 "... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Luck some might call it, I call it good eyesight..

Anyway, Time for a few pictures.. :twisted:

Last edited by SmilingDevil on Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmilingDevil
Conscript
Conscript

#17  Postby SmilingDevil » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:04 pm

hmm?? wasn't able to post two pictures in one entry due to the names (the forum wouldn't except a & as part of the name.. ok, learned that).. well, here is the rest, at a little further developed stadium, I sanded the shell, and sawed of the tips to fit a Table tennis ball in there (will be cut open and become the Turret with the bolter) and a Cap of a Roll-on Deodorant, which will be also fittet Bolters in the top, and a rocket launcher in the lower part of it. I'm thinking about a kind of retractable feature, so I can either have the turret in the upper or lower position, depending if I want the Rocket option in my pod, or so the launcher cannot be seen to resemble the basic version.

Greeting Axel
SmilingDevil
Conscript
Conscript

#18  Postby Fyrebyrd » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Those are great looking. I don't think anyone will give you any problems about the size. I'm curious to see the completed models! Good Job! :thumleft:
Fyrebyrd
Fyrebyrd
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Previous

Return to Modelling & Painting