Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Codex Space Marine Chapter Relics

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Re: Codex Space Marine Chapter Relics

#16  Postby Akaiyou » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:35 am

I'm disappointed that the armour is still not available
Akaiyou
Slugga Boy
Slugga Boy

#17  Postby Akaiyou » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:52 am

I want to point out that the wording for chaos space marine codex is the same as the space marine codex on the chaos artefacts = chapter relics

And army builder allows CSM to swap BOTH weapons for chaos artefacts, AND to also equip the dimensional key. (just tried and was able to equip all 3 on a chaos lord)

I'm not asking to allow all weapons to be equipped but the armour should be equippable with anything else. please fix this next update as it stands I gotta keep making a note and making my lists 60 pts short to account for the armour which is annoying
Akaiyou
Slugga Boy
Slugga Boy

#18  Postby jboweruk » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Trouble is even if you read the print version regarding sergeants RAW can go either way, sure under wargear it says for both melee/ranged 'replace bolt pistol/melee weapon' but under the sergeant it clearly says may take items from melee and/or ranged, the 'and' in the 'and/or' clearly listing the intent at least to many people's thinking that you can upgrade both. It would suggest the bit in wargear under melee or maybe ranged should have been 'replace one weapon with...'
jboweruk
Fire Warrior
Fire Warrior

Previous

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions