Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

upcoming apocalypse update suggestions

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

upcoming apocalypse update suggestions

#1  Postby slaaneshgod » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Since GW released the new apocalypse book and they made a big focus on mixing armies I felt i should make a suggestion. If at all possible make it available to choose the apocalypse rule set and then check all the armies we wanted to include in our force as we create the roster. Might make it easier to choose units and whatnot for the games. otherwise love the data files and rarely have any difficulties(hence just recently making account) thank you for all your hard work.
slaaneshgod
Recruit
Recruit

Re: upcoming apocalypse update suggestions

#2  Postby Homer_S » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 pm

slaaneshgod wrote:Since GW released the new apocalypse book and they made a big focus on mixing armies I felt i should make a suggestion. If at all possible make it available to choose the apocalypse rule set and then check all the armies we wanted to include in our force as we create the roster. Might make it easier to choose units and whatnot for the games. otherwise love the data files and rarely have any difficulties(hence just recently making account) thank you for all your hard work.

I suspect that Apocalypse Allies will be overhauled to match whatever the table is in the new book. Allies will likely continue to work in the old way since that is an Army Builder mechanism. You will be able to choose any legal allies as always.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions