Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

New Tau codex?

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

New Tau codex?

#1  Postby brentil » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 am

I just want to preface this with I'm not asking for an ETA or anything like that. I'm a software developer myself and I don't want my first post here coming of like a total newb. :mrgreen:

I saw comments in some of the bugs that there are already 2 people working on the new rules. Is there some way to track the progress from viewing a bugtracker/git/svn?
brentil
Recruit
Recruit

Re: New Tau codex?

#2  Postby Homer_S » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 am

Short of being a maintainer or tester not really.

Sometimes, we might have discussions in the main forum if there are two equally viable interpretations of stuff. This is not likely, things are getting easier and easier as GW dumbs-down the rules in general. Outside of ForgeWorld that is.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby brentil » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 am

Thanks for the information. Is there a process to apply to help with testing?
brentil
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby shaggai » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:03 am

brentil wrote:Thanks for the information. Is there a process to apply to help with testing?

Nominally there would be, however certain things have been in a state of flux for a while. When things seem to be more stable for the forseeable future we may extend invitations to future maintainers, advance prooftesters and the like. Until that time however, keep finding bugs and posting them on the tracker...
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions