Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

How to set all available units view

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

How to set all available units view

#1  Postby Dionysus » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:16 pm

Unfortunately, my friend has been using my Army Builder software and has changed a few of the view settings resulting in me now only being able to see only one type of Force Organisation units in the Available Units window, i.e. HQ or Elite or Troop, but not all available units together.

I've been trying to work out where I can reset things to be able to see all the available units for choosing my army list but so far have failed to do so.

I believe it's a setting in the view menu but cannot work out how to get all available units to show in the window like it used to be set up to do.

Can anyone help?
Dionysus
Recruit
Recruit

#2  Postby Dionysus » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:25 pm

Update,

I spent 3 long hours attempting to obtain the setting that allows all the available units that can be chosen for your army list to appear in the 'Available Units' window on the main screen of Army Builder. Frustratingly still no luck at all.

All I can do is see one type of unit list at a time when I click on the buttons HQ, Elite, Troop, Fast, Heavy.

I can only view available units in one of these categories at a time and no longer is all available units available to view as one list.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dio
Dionysus
Recruit
Recruit

#3  Postby harkan » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:54 pm

on the top of the screen where it says the HQ, elite etc buttons, to the left of there is a circle with a cross in it, click on that
harkan
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4  Postby Dionysus » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:23 pm

I must have clicked on that particular button about 20 times this afternoon with no luck.

However, (and I'm unsure what exactly I have done) I messed about with some settings in 'View'>'Specify Units Shown filter' and then reset and chose default and after that when I clicked on the X button it now seems to be working again and all available units are viewable.

Not sure exactly what I did but things are back to normal again now.

Thanks for your help Harkan.
Dionysus
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions