Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Horus Heresy

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Re: Horus Heresy

#16  Postby pch90265 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 am

Congrats on getting the Betrayal update out! Any chance you can add a "Generic Legion" or "Legiones Astartes" option to the list of "hhRaces" so we can build armies that are not represented in the books yet (ie, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, etc)

Thanks Homer!!!
pch90265
Maintainer
Maintainer

#17  Postby Homer_S » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:14 pm

pch90265 wrote:Congrats on getting the Betrayal update out! Any chance you can add a "Generic Legion" or "Legiones Astartes" option to the list of "hhRaces" so we can build armies that are not represented in the books yet (ie, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, etc)

Thanks Homer!!!

Any legion not yet built is a "Legion" which is the default if you do not choose a named faction. Is that what you mean?

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#18  Postby Commisar » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Just gone through the Horus Heresy files and reported the few bugs I could find. Good job guys, thanks for getting this out, especially during new space marine codex time, which I am sure is high pressure for you guys.

Can we expect the additional units from Book two sometime soon?
Commisar
Recruit
Recruit

#19  Postby Homer_S » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:26 am

Commisar wrote:Just gone through the Horus Heresy files and reported the few bugs I could find. Good job guys, thanks for getting this out, especially during new space marine codex time, which I am sure is high pressure for you guys.

Can we expect the additional units from Book two sometime soon?

Give us at least the typical 30 days from wide release.

Homer
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#20  Postby Cylindryk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 am

There is any option to do this army "normal", not like this? It's hard to do any list like this, and it's now quite easy to change it. :/
Some years ago there was something like Traits and Doctrines, shoulnd't you be able to use that now? Because, I belive, there is "problem" with Legion Astartes rule?
If I remember correctly, this Space Marines Traits (Codex Space Marines 4ed) and Imperial Guard Doctrines (3,5ed IG) was selected in first window, in "choose rules".
Also, some of Space Marines from last Imperial Armour, before new SM, was working in that way.

Thanks for your hard work.
Cylindryk
Cylindryk
Recruit
Recruit

#21  Postby Homer_S » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:25 am

Cylindryk wrote:There is any option to do this army "normal", not like this? It's hard to do any list like this, and it's now quite easy to change it. :/
Some years ago there was something like Traits and Doctrines, shoulnd't you be able to use that now? Because, I belive, there is "problem" with Legion Astartes rule?
If I remember correctly, this Space Marines Traits (Codex Space Marines 4ed) and Imperial Guard Doctrines (3,5ed IG) was selected in first window, in "choose rules".
Also, some of Space Marines from last Imperial Armour, before new SM, was working in that way.

Thanks for your hard work.
Cylindryk

I'm in the process of moving faction choice to the rule selection during list creation. Is there some other thing that you are referring to?

Homer
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#22  Postby Homer_S » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Update:

I've fixed all of the bugs reported. I have also completely overhauled the selection of factions for Primary and Allied Detachments. Note that since Traits and Doctrines have both been stripped out, I had to learn how to do this from other more subtle examples.

No one has noted these but here are outstanding items and my plans:

1) Note that Levels of Alliance are not enforced. You must read that Chiclets table yourself.
2) Under Lords of War, can anyone tell me what "1-3 Ordo Reductor War Engines" means?
3) Under Sons of Horus, since the Warlord cannot be from the Allied Detachment (BRB, pg. 109), why does the first part of Bitter Pride exist? I note that the Primarch which matches the Primary Detachment as the Lords of War selection is the exception. Nevermind: this applies when Sons of Horus are the Allied Detachment. D'oh!

Look for all of this when 1.30 released.

Homer
Attachments
New Picture.jpg
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions