Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Power Weapons

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Power Weapons

#1  Postby dstrout » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 pm

I'm not sure if this is worthy of its own thread but I wasn't sure where else to put it. It would be nice if we could replace the generic "Power Weapon" with choices for Power Sword / Axe / Maul / Lance. That would let my list reflect my models more accurately, even though they all have the same points cost.

Thanks for all the work!
dstrout
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Power Weapons

#2  Postby Homer_S » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm

I predict you will be happy at some point.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby dstrout » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Yeah, after I posted, I got to looking and saw them in the general file. I added them into the blood angels file for my own personal use.

thanks!
dstrout
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby shaggai » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 am

They will start to filter into the various armies - while some are nothing more than cut and paste, some certain units need some special care which is going to be the time consuming part of the deal.

There will also be an issue that will need to be worked on and it is the assignment of strength modifiers. The AB system as we use it, never seemed to work a three digit strength correctly, so there will be some strange modifiers when using things like the axe and maul and power fists together. We will see if we can work on this problem as players can make such wierd models easily.
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions