Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

40k 6th Ed.

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Re: 40k 6th Ed.

#16  Postby Homer_S » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm finally gettting a chance to start playing in the files again after the system wide updates went through. FYI This is a big friggin' update. Give us a chance to get through the changes.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#17  Postby shaggai » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 am

Homer_S wrote:I'm finally gettting a chance to start playing in the files again after the system wide updates went through. FYI This is a big friggin' update. Give us a chance to get through the changes.

Homer

It is an extremely large update to the system - every file will need to be updated in some form or another, and this not only includes basic items, but imperial armour as well as apocalypse items, non-codex army lists, and it goes on and on.

So if there is anyone reading this (and it looks like there has already been several hundred) PLEASE make bug reports, but PLEASE note what has been reported. Several bug reports about power weapon types not being present isn't all that much of a help, nor will any "when will this be fixed comments" increase the speed of progress or update releases.

Until I feel comfortable that working and valid lists can be produced by the files, we are going to try releasing updates every week. So this is why we make notice of checking back here as I'm not quite sure that everything is OK with auto-updating yet...
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

#18  Postby punchdub » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Sent Homer an update for Daemons and an offer to help. Please let me know, one way or the other.
punchdub
Recruit
Recruit

#19  Postby Homer_S » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:36 pm

punchdub wrote:Sent Homer an update for Daemons and an offer to help. Please let me know, one way or the other.

I just commmitted a bunch of fixes yesterday.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#20  Postby punchdub » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Homer_S wrote:
punchdub wrote:Sent Homer an update for Daemons and an offer to help. Please let me know, one way or the other.

I just commmitted a bunch of fixes yesterday.

Homer

So is that a yes, keep helping on Daemons, or a no, don't help. Never heard back on my PM.
punchdub
Recruit
Recruit

Previous

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions