Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

40k FAQ Update

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Re: 40k FAQ Update

#16  Postby Homer_S » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Spack wrote:
Homer_S wrote:What are we supposed to do, load all of the FAQs every day to see if there was a ghost change?

You could sign up to ChangeDetection.com like I did :) http://www.changedetection.com/log/game ... 5_log.html

Ignore the language changes from time to time, but on the whole it's handy. It hasn't stored the DE FAQ stealth update though, although it did have it as a change a couple of days ago. I guess it's because it was only a small change. It did however email me to let me know.

I did it. Are they really paying someone to flip these two words back and forth every day? No wonder our models are so ***** expensive!

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#17  Postby shaggai » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Homer_S wrote:
Spack wrote:
Homer_S wrote:What are we supposed to do, load all of the FAQs every day to see if there was a ghost change?

You could sign up to ChangeDetection.com like I did :) http://www.changedetection.com/log/game ... 5_log.html

Ignore the language changes from time to time, but on the whole it's handy. It hasn't stored the DE FAQ stealth update though, although it did have it as a change a couple of days ago. I guess it's because it was only a small change. It did however email me to let me know.

I did it. Are they really paying someone to flip these two words back and forth every day? No wonder our models are so ***** expensive!

Homer

Egad, you stumbled upon the great back hole of productivity inside the GW secret sanctum - you see, to the untrained eye it would just seem it's the two words, but when you probably account the fact that they have to do this across the entire language spectrum that GW serves it's a wonder that the design studio can spare the manpower to allow FAQs to happen...

(PS - the author of this post bears no responsibility for the sarcasm involved and will not be held responsible should anyone be overcome by sarcasm fumes and go into a sarcasm overdose. Sarcasm, I haz it, along with a cheezeburger.)
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

#18  Postby Homer_S » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:28 pm

MMMM cheeeeesssseeee burger

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#19  Postby JMichael » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Looks like the new ab40k 1.13 update has the FAQ. Thanks for your speedy updates!
Any reason the update is not in your downloads page?
JMichael
Maintainer
Maintainer

#20  Postby shaggai » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:12 pm

JMichael wrote:Looks like the new ab40k 1.13 update has the FAQ. Thanks for your speedy updates!
Any reason the update is not in your downloads page?

An issue that will be corrected shorty, but not as in the way you expect...
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

#21  Postby JMichael » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:41 pm

shaggai wrote:An issue that will be corrected shorty, but not as in the way you expect...

Ahhhh...oh, wait...I don't get it! np, Army Builder detected and installed the update just fine.
JMichael
Maintainer
Maintainer

Previous

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions