Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Witch Hunter Priest

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Witch Hunter Priest

#1  Postby bark4 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:49 am

Hello all, sorry if this is a silly question but I just can't seem to figure this out. I am trying to take a Penitent Engine of my Sisters Of Battle army list, and I need to take a Priest before I can take one. The problem I have is that I can't seem to find the Priest. I know it may be right under my nose, but I've tried everything and have not found the entry for Priest anywhere. Thanks in advance for your help.
bark4
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Witch Hunter Priest

#2  Postby Homer_S » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:34 am

Look for them as upgrades to the units allowed to take them. Check your Codex:Witch Hunters.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby bark4 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:04 am

In the Codex, they're an HQ, not an upgrade to a unit. I'll check AB again to see if I maybe missed it somehow, though I went through each slot individually and could not find Priests at all.
bark4
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby Spack » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:54 am

You need to read the Priest entry in the codex more carefully. While the unit is in the HQ section, it clearly states they do not count as a HQ choice and it gives a list of all the units that they are taken with: Celestians, Battle Sisters, Inquisitorial Storm Troopers, Dominions, Sisters Repentia, Inducted Imperial Guard infantry squads and Armoured Fist squads.

If you add any of the above units to your roster, you'll find the option to add a Priest in the right hand side. For instance, if you add a Battle Sister squad then in the right hand side Unit Options you'll see that the first option is Add Priest, click the empty box and a Priest profile will be added to the squad.
Dan
AB40k Site Admin/Beta Tester
Age of Strife Owner/Admin: http://www.ageofstrife.com
Gaming Figures Partner/Admin: http://www.gamingfigures.com
Spack
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5  Postby bark4 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 pm

I knew it would be right under my nose. Thanks for taking the time to point this out, your help has been greatly appreciated. Now I can finally finish my list, thank you kind sir.
bark4
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions