Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

BA and SW list not showing in menu?

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

BA and SW list not showing in menu?

#1  Postby Volchek » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:15 pm

I've downloaded the latest version 108c but Blood Angels and Space Wolves are not showing in the force list options under 40K. What am I doing wrong. I'm new to Army Builder and I've tried both automatic and manual loading of 108c but when the files load for creating a roster the splash pop-up says the version is 108b, not 108C, even after I update the files. I've uninstalled, deleted all files, and reinstalled AB but that didn't help.

Please, any help that you guys can provide would be really REALLY appreciated. I'm getting close to the point where I take the CD back to the FLGS where I bought it and ask for my money back.
Volchek
Recruit
Recruit

Re: BA and SW list not showing in menu?

#2  Postby shaggai » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Don't worry on the 1.08b on the splash screen - that's usually missed in the update procedure. When you select Space Marines on the Create New Roster box, click on the box which says "Click to Choose Rules" - you should see a section appear on the right of that Create New Roster box, the first section which is Chapter. You should see all of the available chapters here - if you do not, then tell me what you actually do see here.
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby Fyrebyrd » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Here is a step by step with pics for you to get to your goal:

Step one select Space Marines, then select the "Click to Change Rules" tab:
HowtogetBA1.JPG

Next right at the top the different Space Marine chapters will be listed choose which one as needed:
(I have chosen Blood Angels, the Default is the Vanilla Space Marine codex)
HowtogetBA2.JPG

And Last select the "create" button:
HowtogetBA3.JPG

There you go! Hope this helps!
As shaggai has stated, if these things aren't listed, you will need to show us what you have...

shaggai wrote:Don't worry on the 1.08b on the splash screen - that's usually missed in the update procedure.
I noticed that a bit ago(but didn't say anything :oops: ), I will try to help be part of the checks and balances so that gets updated on time from now on.(/me adds another line to The List :P )
Fyrebyrd
Fyrebyrd
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

#4  Postby shaggai » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:35 pm

The screen capture-fu is strong with this one.... :lol:
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5  Postby Fyrebyrd » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 am

I'm working on pics for the faq too... :mrgreen:
Fyrebyrd
Fyrebyrd
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions