Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

¿Lemartes in rhino?

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

¿Lemartes in rhino?

#1  Postby alzcurda » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi guys,

¿Can I put a Death company (without retros) with Lemartes (with retro) inside a Rhino? In Transport Section's (page number 34) the only limitation is Exterminator armours, but not retros. ¿Could you help me?
alzcurda
Recruit
Recruit

Re: ¿Lemartes in rhino?

#2  Postby alzcurda » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Sorry, ¿Can any admin move this post to "Gaming Room" section?

Thanks for all.
alzcurda
Recruit
Recruit

Re: ¿Lemartes in rhino?

#3  Postby Spack » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 pm

See rulebook page 66 - jump infantry (which includes Lemartes) can never embark on a transport unless a codex has specific rules allowing it. So that rules out Lemartes ever being able to get on board a dedicated transport, no matter whether the squad could take it or not.

If you add Lemartes to the Death company then this won't fulfil the requirement of the squad having no jump packs (1 model having jump pack means that the squad has a jump pack!), and so could not select a dedicated transport.

Given these 2 situations, it's clear that (a) Lemartes cannot board a Rhino if the DC squad could have one, and (b) the squad cannot take a Rhino if Lemartes is present.

alzcurda wrote:Sorry, ¿Can any admin move this post to "Gaming Room" section?

Thanks for all.

Given that this question appears to be related to whether the DC squad should be changed for AB, this forum seems perfectly relevant :)
Dan
AB40k Site Admin/Beta Tester
Age of Strife Owner/Admin: http://www.ageofstrife.com
Gaming Figures Partner/Admin: http://www.gamingfigures.com
Spack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions