Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Vengence is not mine....

Have a question about how to do something in the datafiles? Ask it here, we'll help if we can. NOTE: We cannot teach you how to use ABCREATE or how our files work, we don't have the time.

Vengence is not mine....

#1  Postby GrooTheWanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi folks

I am having trouble getting the missle options for the whirlwind. Everything is enabled, but It doesn't give me the dark angles options for missles (vengence, etc.)

I've installed all updates (latest being the FoI patch)

Any help would be great!

Thanks
15500 pts of Dark Angels and counting... :)
GrooTheWanderer
Conscript
Conscript

#2  Postby shaggai » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:43 pm

OK, forgot about that with the Dark Angels when I started modification of the files for 5th edition style template. This will be corrected in the next general release....

or, gven the locaton where you put this request, if you use the creator, open the datatfile sm5LegDA.dat, then in the unit tab go down to the daWhirlw (Whirlwind). In the options section of the screen you will find an option labeled smWMML - doubleclick and a second textbox will open up, change the option to daWhirlMML. Select OK, go to the text bar and select Save and exit the creator.

Then start up AB3 and start to create your list and when you go to the wirlwind, the ability to select the missiles will be restored according to the Dark Angels Codex.
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby GrooTheWanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:10 pm

shaggai wrote:OK, forgot about that with the Dark Angels when I started modification of the files for 5th edition style template. This will be corrected in the next general release....

or, gven the locaton where you put this request, if you use the creator, open the datatfile sm5LegDA.dat, then in the unit tab go down to the daWhirlw (Whirlwind). In the options section of the screen you will find an option labeled smWMML - doubleclick and a second textbox will open up, change the option to daWhirlMML. Select OK, go to the text bar and select Save and exit the creator.

Then start up AB3 and start to create your list and when you go to the wirlwind, the ability to select the missiles will be restored according to the Dark Angels Codex.

Hiya There

Thanks for the reply, I'll have a go at it and let you know how I get on.

Cheers!
GrooTheWanderer
Conscript
Conscript

Victory!

#4  Postby GrooTheWanderer » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 am

GrooTheWanderer wrote:
shaggai wrote:OK, forgot about that with the Dark Angels when I started modification of the files for 5th edition style template. This will be corrected in the next general release....

Hiya There

Thanks for the reply, I'll have a go at it and let you know how I get on.

Cheers!

Hiya There

Thanks Shaggi, it works now!

Many many thanks :)
GrooTheWanderer
Conscript
Conscript

Return to Datafile Programming Support