Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

IA: 13

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

IA: 13

#1  Postby deadpirategamer » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 am

Hello,
Thanks forball of the work that you do, I love the program. I was wondering if you could give us an idea of when IA: 13 material woll be added to Chaos Space Marines, as well as the across the board update to the Renegaes and Heretics list? A few codices and updates have been added to the fileset since the book's October release. Thanks!
deadpirategamer
Recruit
Recruit

Re: IA: 13

#2  Postby chaosvoices » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

I too would like to see this IA list done for Army Builder. I know it may be difficult due to the many if/thens the list has based on what you buy for the Arch-Demagogue. Just know that there are people who play it and would love not having to make a list by hand.
chaosvoices
Recruit
Recruit

Re: IA: 13

#3  Postby chaosvoices » Sat May 23, 2015 2:45 am

I'm not bumping this, I'm adding info. It seems that IA5 2nd Ed has already made it into the program. The Renegades list in that book is scarily familiar to the one in IA13, except that IA13 has all of the gods' options. I'm hoping it wouldn't be too hard to mod that one a bit, and have the right list in the program?
chaosvoices
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions