Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

How can I get my AB to know what I have in my collection.

Have a question about how to do something in the datafiles? Ask it here, we'll help if we can. NOTE: We cannot teach you how to use ABCREATE or how our files work, we don't have the time.

How can I get my AB to know what I have in my collection.

#1  Postby ArmyC » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm

I have 8000 points of marines and would like to have AB somehow know if I have something available or not.

Is there anyway to integrate my collection list into AB?
ArmyC
Recruit
Recruit

#2  Postby Homer_S » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:11 pm

I don't think that this has been incorporated into Army Builder. The model list is aimed that way, although we have not fully implemented it yet. I would suggest going to the Lone Wolf site and posting it as a feature request on their forums. They might then move it up in their to do/wish list.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby shaggai » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:30 pm

I think that this might have been asked once before somehwere - the thing is AB is not really geared towards an inventory feature. It does have the ability to store images of your models, but that is not utilized although there was an attempt to get it to work but has issues with internet etiqutte and legality. Not only that, but even if you did do this on your own, any update would literally erase all of your linking.

You can raise it on their website again if you desire: http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 , should take you directly there...
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Datafile Programming Support